Refund will NOT be Issued if
- RMA number is requested after 24 hours from the date of delivery (RMA requests applied for after 24 hours from the date your order was received may be considered on a case-by-case basis, entirely at Wild Timber’s discretion).
- Return shipped to the address other than the return address Wild Timber Co.’s provided with the RMA number which resulted in lost package.
- Returns received without the complete original packaging materials and shipping cartons and/or without the original product.
- Items that have malfunctioned due to mishandling, etc.
- Authorized return merchandise is not received within 5 business days from the date the RMA number was issued.
- Returns shipped by customer are lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
An unauthorized return is defined as:
- Any package returned without an RMA number or with an invalid, expired or missing/lost/misplaced RMA number.
- Any package refused by the customer during a delivery attempt.
- Any package returned if the customer has moved without providing us with the proper shipping address.
- Any package received later than 5 business days from the date of issuing RMA.
- Return shipped as Collect Shipment.
In most cases unauthorized return will be refused and sent back at customer’s expense and credit or replacement will not be issued. Sometimes unauthorized returns may be considered on a case-by-case basis, entirely at Wild Timber's discretion. If Wild Timber Co. chooses to accept the return we reserve the right to charge up to 30% restocking fee in addition to any shipping costs associated with the order (including the original shipping cost for items with free shipping).
A refused shipment occurs when the customer refuses to accept the package during a delivery attempt.
- If a customer refuses delivery by mistake, we will send the package back to customer again at customer’s expense.
- If a customer refuses delivery in place of contacting us to obtain proper return instructions - these shipments will be considered an unauthorized return and subject to the policies thereof.
Return Policy Abuse
We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange on any merchandise that does not meet Wild Timber Co’s Return Policy requirements. Customers requesting repeated returns will be blocked from making any further purchases. An RMA number does not guarantee your returned items are eligible for a refund, exchange, or replacement.
Wild Timber Co keep order history on all products. Occasionally, our customers inadvertently return items that were not purchased at directly with Wild Timber Co. We will under no circumstances accept these returns. The items in question will be sent back to the customer at customer's expense with a request to send the correct item within 3 days from the date the product is received. If customer attempts to return items not purchased at Wild Timber Co again, the items will not be returned and the refund for the order and shipping expenses will not be issued.
Changes in Return Policy
We reserve the right to change or update our Return Policy without any previous notice. Be assured that the listed policy at the time of your purchase will apply, even if our policy is revised after your purchase.